ICIT has recently entered into MoU with Institut Superieur d’Electronique de’Paris (ISEP) to have an arrangement to offer French Engineering Master Degree Program (FEMDP) as a Joint program. ISEP, is a well known institute in France established in 1955 and has been offering engineering programs in Electronics and IT.
French Engineering Master Degree Program
Wireless Telecommunication and Network Systems
15,960 euros for the entire course.
11,970 euros for students taking admission to second semester after completing a Savitribai Phule Pune University Course.
First semester starts in September every year. Application forms should be submitted in July of that year.
Second semester starts in February every year. Application forms should be submitted in November of previous year.
Highlights and Benefits
- Degree is recognized by the French government.
- Also recognized as an international Masters degree within the European Bologna scheme.
- TOEFL is required and can be completed after joining the program.
- On-Site Experience Through Paid Internship
- Fellowship / Scholarship Of French Government
- Work permit available on request.
- ISEP is a Branch of Catholic University of Paris and Affiliated to French Govt.
- Entire course is taught in English.
For more details please refer to the FAQs